Longleat Zoo in Europe United Kingdom Longleat
Location: Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 7NW, United Kingdom, Longleat, Europe
A large zoo with many facilities for having fun for families and children.
Open since April 1966, the zoo has many animals, like giraffes, cheetah, monkeys, gorillas, tarantulas, snakes,Meerkats, Lorikeets, deers, elephants, lions and more.
Admission and tickets: for one day, adults - 15-59 years - pays ฃ27.5, Children - 3-14 years - ฃ19.50, Seniors 60+ years - ฃ22.
buying tickets online can bring you a discount of 10-15%.
Longleat Safari & Adventure Park open daily from Friday 9th March to Sunday 4th November.
Facilities: - car parking area
- free kennel
- lakes and gardens;
- Wheelchairs rent available, but you must book it before
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilities
- First Aid available
Places inside the zoo, for family, kids and food: Safari Park - Ad
venture Castle Hedge Maze Longleat House - The Bat Cave - Jungle Express Jungle Kingdom Animal Adventure Jungle Cruise - Postman Pat ฎ Village Motion Simulators Tea Cup Ride King Arthurs Mirror Maze Life and Times of Henry, Lord Bath Family Bygones Exhibition Scale Model of Longleat House Meet My Ancestors Exhibition.
30-minute shows Hunters of the Sky with birds will take place up to three times a day.
an amaging large maze is available for kids inside the zoo.
- please do not let pets into the cars alone;
- dogs are not allowed into the zoo;
- last admission - one hour before closing
- Do not sit or picnic under trees
- barbecues within Longleat Estate is strictly prohibited
- soft top cars and motorbikes etc., are not allowed
- pushchairs into Longleat House not accepted
- Adventure Castle is for kids 14 years and under